    Why all certifications are about .NET. Non-managed C++ is not needed
    anymore?

    Thanx.
    Ivan A. Gavrilyuk, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Ivan A. Gavrilyuk

    Me2 Guest

    Of course it is still needed!!

    There are still companies that use NT 3.51, but you can't get a
    certification in it today.

    --
    Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
    "Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something

    Me2, Jun 10, 2004

  3. >There are still companies that use NT 3.51

    Hang on a mo, hust about to fire up the old pdp11

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Ivan A. Gavrilyuk

    Old Timer Guest

    Aahhhh! Flashback from freshman year in college!!!

    Old Timer, Jun 10, 2004
  5. >Aahhhh! Flashback from freshman year in college!!!

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 10, 2004

  6. >-----Original Message-----

    ---------------

    ---------------
    >"Ivan A. Gavrilyuk" <> wrote in

    message
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> Why all certifications are about .NET. Non-managed C++

    is not needed
    >> anymore?
    >>
    >> Thanx.
    >>

    >I heartly wish to do mscsd.net but i am still working in
    >in vb6. i have not yet touched vb.net and any the support

    subjects of mcsd.net except sql server, i.e the
    xml.net,asp.net,solution archetecture,. Idon't know what
    path or pattern to follow or what electronics based notes
    or books to be studied. Kindly please give me a refrence
    of that puzzle task to obtain mcsd.net

    i'll be very thinks full to u.

    thanking u in anticipation

    truly your's