    partner. What are the differences between being a certified partner and the
    partner program. What does it take to become just a certified partner. Thanks
    in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaF9NZWRpTm90ZXM=?=, Sep 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaF9NZWRpTm90ZXM=?=

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Josh_MediNotes" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    >I am the asst mgr of our tech support dept. We want to become a certified
    > partner. What are the differences between being a certified partner and
    > the
    > partner program. What does it take to become just a certified partner.
    > Thanks
    > in advance.

    Haven't a clue. Being a tech person, can I assume you've already researched
    Microsoft's website?

    https://partner.microsoft.com/global/30000104

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Yes, it was of no help to me. It actually confused me more than it clarified
    the situation.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaF9NZWRpTm90ZXM=?=, Sep 21, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zaF9NZWRpTm90ZXM=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Josh_MediNotes" <> wrote
    > Yes, it was of no help to me. It actually confused me more than it

    clarified
    > the situation.

    You missed it by one click. "Explore partner member benefits" leads to
    options for registered member benefits sand certified partner benefits.

    https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40009545

    Being as this group is for technical certification discussion, I'd say you
    might be better off to call MS directly if you still have questions.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Sep 21, 2005
  5. Call 1-800-SOL-PROV (MS Partner Customer Service Centre). The partner
    program has three levels: registered member, certified partner, and gold
    certified partner. Registered member is free, each of the other 2 levels
    costs $1500 (but you also get a tonne of benefits with it).
    --
    Jonathan Aneja

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9uYXRoYW4gQW5lamE=?=, Sep 28, 2005