    Any one know how to solve this issue ?
    Thanks,
    PaoloL

    =?Utf-8?B?cGFvbG9s?=, May 17, 2006

  2. Your CPU is not EM64T enabled.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, May 17, 2006

  3. As Jean said, its not supported, but AMD Turion is supported and Intels
    future mobile processor Core Duo 2 (code-named) Merom will support 64-bit
    instructions. So thats something to look forward to.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 17, 2006
  4. Yes, unfortunately, Intel chose to not support x64 for their Core Duo. As
    has been reported here several times. I was extremely disappointed when I
    saw this at CES, and continue to think it was a mistake. The good news is
    that their next generation will be x64 capable.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 17, 2006