    I need your experience on it,

    Many thanks,

    Raphael
    Raphael, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Raphael

    Jason Kau Guest

    Raphael <> wrote:
    > I need you to tell me the name of a software to
    > centrally manage a lot of Cisco PIX. Like
    > Provider-1 in the CheckPoint world.

    There's nothing as powerful as Provider-1 available from
    Cisco. However, managing 100 PIX's under the same
    domain sphere of administrative control is not what
    Provider-1 is for anyway.

    CiscoWworks Management Center for Firewalls is the
    closest thing but it's really more comparable to
    managing many CheckPoint Firewalls under a single
    SmartCenter Server.

    --
    Jason Kau
    IS FOR SPAM