Centers

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by T-Bone, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    "Lisa Rose" <> wrote
    > Would you please give me the e-mail address, Tel No. and address of your
    > centers at United Arab Emrirate in DUBAI?
    >
    > I want to find a center to get MCSE certification.
    > Thank you very much.........

    If you want to get your MCSE, you are going to have to work on your ability
    to gather information on your own.
    Here is a good place to start:

    http://www.microsoft.com
    T-Bone, Sep 9, 2004

  2. T-Bone

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hello,
    > Would you please give me the e-mail address, Tel No. and address of your
    > centers at United Arab Emrirate in DUBAI?

    www.prometric.com

    Nice city btw... very clean.
    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004

  3. T-Bone

    Consultant Guest

    01 234 867-5309

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  4. T-Bone

    Mike T. Guest

    "Consultant" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > 01 234 867-5309

    Jenny, I got your number.

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.
    Mike T., Sep 9, 2004
  5. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:07:55 +0200, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. (root@127.0.0.1) said,
    > > 01 234 867-5309
    > >

    > Jenny, I got your number.

    I need to make you mine.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  6. T-Bone

    Jtyc Guest

    > I need to make you mine.

    *shudders*

    I'm not sure if that was fantasy or fear...
    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  7. T-Bone

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 9, 2004
  8. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:32:18 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com) said,
    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
    > #:
    >
    > >> I need to make you mine.

    > > *shudders*
    > >

    > > I'm not sure if that was fantasy or fear...
    > >

    > *rowdy sniffs*
    >
    > hmm, smelling nice.....

    I think I'm grossed out now.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  9. T-Bone

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 9, 2004
  10. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:46:19 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com) said,

    > > I think I'm grossed out now.
    > >
    > > Laura

    > but the wedding is still on, right?

    Which one?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  11. T-Bone

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:46:19 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    > @remove.lycos.com) said,
    >>
    >> > I think I'm grossed out now.
    >> >
    >> > Laura

    >> but the wedding is still on, right?
    >>

    > Which one?

    the shotgun...

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 9, 2004
  12. T-Bone

    Jtyc Guest

    > the shotgun...

    It's a nice day to start again
    It's a nice day for a white wedding
    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  13. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:59:46 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com) said,
    > Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in
    >
    > > circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:46:19 -0700, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    > > @remove.lycos.com) said,

    > >> but the wedding is still on, right?
    > >>

    > > Which one?

    > the shotgun...

    You're pregnant?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  14. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:03:59 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > the shotgun...

    > It's a nice day to start again
    > It's a nice day for a white wedding

    Hey little sister, what have you done?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  15. T-Bone

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hey little sister, what have you done?

    Hey little sister, who's the only one?
    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  16. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:31:13 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > Hey little sister, what have you done?

    > Hey little sister, who's the only one?

    Hey little sister, who's your superman?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  17. T-Bone

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hey little sister, who's your superman?

    Hey little sister, who's the one you want?
    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  18. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:04:00 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > Hey little sister, who's your superman?

    > Hey little sister, who's the one you want?

    Hey little sister, shotgun!
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  19. T-Bone

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hey little sister, shotgun!

    It's a nice day to start again.
    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  20. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:14:35 -0700, in

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004