Cellular concrete

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Apr 2, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 09:10:31 +0100, Ardent wrote:

    > I tried to post this msg to alt.building.construction but had probelms
    > in posting it. Can someone here elucidate on this, please?
    >
    > Can anyone here tell me about Cellular Concrete using fly ash - how to
    > make it, what advantages etc

    JFGI. STFW. GAFC.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he rolled off the prostitute.
    Dan C, Apr 2, 2010

  2. Dan C

    Mike Easter Guest

    Ardent wrote:

    > Can anyone here tell me about Cellular Concrete using fly ash - how to
    > make it, what advantages etc

    In the wiki article about concrete there is a section about cellular
    concrete.

    In the wiki article about fly ash, there is a section about its use in
    concrete.

    > Thanks in advance for the information.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_ash#Portland_cement Recently concrete
    mix design for partial cement replacement with High Volume Fly Ash (50 %
    cement replacement) has been developed. For Roller Compacted Concrete
    (RCC)[used in dam construction] replacement values of 70% have been
    achieved with POZZOCRETE (processed fly ash) at the Ghatghar Dam project
    in Maharashtra, India.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_concrete#Cellular_concrete
    alternative to ordinary Portland cement made from inorganic
    aluminosilicate (Al-Si) polymer compounds that can utilise 100% recycled
    industrial waste (e.g. fly ash and slag) -- Greater chemical and thermal
    resistance, and better mechanical properties, are said to be achieved by
    the manufacturer at both atmospheric and extreme conditions

    And your clock is set wrong.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Apr 2, 2010

  3. Dan C

    chuckcar Guest

    Ardent <> wrote in

    > I tried to post this msg to alt.building.construction but had probelms
    > in posting it. Can someone here elucidate on this, please?
    >
    > Can anyone here tell me about Cellular Concrete using fly ash - how to
    > make it, what advantages etc
    >
    > I am looking this information for my Asian friend who wants this
    > information
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the information.

    Your news server is eternal september which seems to carry that group.
    I get 609 messages there currently. What was the error message?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    Ardent, Apr 2, 2010