    killing virus like AIDS.

    I wonder if i should take a break from work now.

    http://tinyurl.com/3h3lr
    madeinJamaica, Jun 17, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Kinda strange. normally a link takes u to a page but this one redirects u.

    anyways, try this 1 :
    http://www.voanews.com/article.cfm?objectID=B751BABF-4D95-404F-8763240520B5D9AE

    im pritty sure it dosent, here try your link on another pc

    madeinJamaica, Jun 17, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    harryph Guest

    what theheck are you talking bout yeah i think you need to
    be taken away for a nice long break, and check if your
    links acualy work before posting them

    another phone.
    >I wonder if this virus can be transmitted to my body

    through my eardrum.
    >I wonder if scientists can develop code that is

    transmitted to your brain
    >and sends commands organizing white blood

    cells/Leukocytes to attack human

    harryph, Jun 17, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 17, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    ME Guest

    ME, Jun 17, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    kpg Guest

    Nice.

    That renforces my belief that network secrutiy is
    the place to be in the IT world. This field is complex
    and ever changing, but if you can find a nitch in there
    somewhere I think your can write your own ticket.

    kp "security guard" g
    kpg, Jun 17, 2004