Cell Phone Picture Gallery

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bam2chan@gmail.com, Feb 11, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
    And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
    would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to compare taking
    pictures with a cell phone camera to using a pinhole camera - you know
    - a box, a pin hole, and a piece of photographic paper.

    Anyhow, I am making a gallery for cell phone camera pictures at
    http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com. I have some of my pictures at
    http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/mypictures and pictures that have
    been submitted by others at http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
    submittedimages.

    I posted some new pictures this weekend - check them out.

    What I would really like now is more submitted images and/or comments.
    As I get more pictures I will reorganize the website to handle the
    influx of pictures that I hope to get.

    So, if you have a cool cell phone camera picture - send it to me at
    . Any details about the picture and your phone would
    be appreciated so everyone can see what you used to take the picture.
    Don't have a cool picture? Then send me your favorite picture, or go
    out and take one and send it!

    1. Take a look at http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
    2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.
    3. Email me your comments (or post them here).
    4. Check back often for the new photos.

    My goal is 10 new pictures this week - please help me out and if
    nothing else, just take a look.

    kc
    , Feb 11, 2007

  2. Excellent! It is MUCH to easy to get bogged down in technology, and
    forget what photography is all about. I have found that a SMALL camera
    is more likely to be taken along, instead of some big one. Have been
    all the way from 4x5 view cameras to P&S digitals. I admit to owning
    more photographic stuff than you would want to know about, but a HP
    M525 lives in my jacket pocket all the time. My wife has a Canon SD20
    in her purse for exactly the same reason. I also find the "single
    frame" capability of my Sony camcorder is likewise pretty useful.
    professorpaul, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Feb 11, 9:01 am, "professorpaul" <> wrote:
    > Excellent! It is MUCH to easy to get bogged down in technology, and
    > forget what photography is all about. I have found that a SMALL camera
    > is more likely to be taken along, instead of some big one. Have been
    > all the way from 4x5 view cameras to P&S digitals. I admit to owning
    > more photographic stuff than you would want to know about, but a HP
    > M525 lives in my jacket pocket all the time. My wife has a Canon SD20
    > in her purse for exactly the same reason. I also find the "single
    > frame" capability of my Sony camcorder is likewise pretty useful.

    Yea - I got two new pictures submitted for display, and one comment.
    8 more pictures for the week - help me out with a cool cell phone
    picture!!

    http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com
    , Feb 13, 2007