Cell Phone Picture Gallery - new submissions

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bam2chan@gmail.com, Jan 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/cellphonepicturegallery-submittedimages

    I received some cell phone pictures for display in the new Cell Phone
    Picture Gallery. Take a look. And then, if you want, email any cell
    phone camera pictures you would like me to display in the gallery with
    whatever information you want to provide (type phone, location, what it
    is, etc...). If nothing else - send me a comment and I'll post that as
    well.

    To catch anyone up that is wondering what I am doing. I am trying to
    create a website for cell phone camera pictures - an online gallery. I
    want to show that it is possible to take creative pictures with even a
    somewhat primitive cell phone camera.

    If you have that picture, or you have a friend that has that picture -
    please send it to me.

    If nothing else, the bottom line - just go and take a look at the
    gallery and check back often as I will add pictures as soon as I get
    them.

    Ari

    http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/home

    , Jan 9, 2007