    Clamshell and 027..

    Any advice please..

    thx

    Possum, Aug 4, 2006

  2. Possum

    Possum Guest

    Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard

    Possum, Aug 4, 2006

  3. Possum

    Jerry Guest

    Possum wrote:
    > Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard
    >

    > "Possum" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>I am looking to buy a new cellphone..
    >>

    >>I want one with no cradle, USB that works well with XP computer.. I am
    >>looking for a good stable XP applications that communicate with my phone.
    >>Clamshell and 027..
    >>

    >>Any advice please..
    >>
    >>thx
    >>

    >>--

    I can text from keyboard via bluetooth on my rather antiquated Nokia
    6310i. I haven't seen a phone I'd like to replace that with, monochrome
    screen and all.
    Jerry, Aug 4, 2006
  4. Possum

    Vista Guest

    "Possum" <> wrote in message
    > Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard
    >

    > "Possum" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I am looking to buy a new cellphone..
    >>

    >> I want one with no cradle, USB that works well with XP computer.. I am
    >> looking for a good stable XP applications that communicate with my phone.
    >> Clamshell and 027..
    >>

    >> Any advice please..
    >>
    >> thx
    >>

    >> --

    I have got a nokia with bluetooth, that lets me text with keyboard
    wirelessly. Mine is a Vodafone, so I don't know about telecon phones.
    Vista, Aug 4, 2006
  5. Possum

    Possum Guest

    Wht moddle is your nokia

    Possum, Aug 4, 2006
  6. Possum

    Allistar Guest

    Possum wrote:

    > Wht moddle is your nokia
    >

    > "Vista" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Possum" <> wrote in message
    >>> Would love it if I could blug USB in and text from keyboard
    >>>

    >>> "Possum" <> wrote in message

    >> I have got a nokia with bluetooth, that lets me text with keyboard
    >> wirelessly. Mine is a Vodafone, so I don't know about telecon phones.

    Moddle?
    Allistar, Aug 4, 2006