Cell Phone Camera pictures

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bam2chan@gmail.com, Jan 26, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
    And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
    would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to compare taking
    pictures with a cell phone camera to using a pinhole camera - you know
    - a box, a pin hole, and a piece of photographic paper.

    Anyhow, I am making a gallery for cell phone camera pictures at
    http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com. I have some of my pictures at
    http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/mypictures and pictures that have
    been submitted by others at
    http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/submittedimages.

    What I would really like now is more submitted images and/or comments.
    As I get more pictures I will reorganize the website to handle the
    influx of pictures that I hope to get.

    So, if you have a cool cell phone camera picture - send it to me at
    . Any details about the picture and your phone would
    be appreciated so everyone can see what you used to take the picture.
    Don't have a cool picture? Then send me your favorite picture, or go
    out and take one and send it!

    1. Take a look at http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
    2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.
    3. Email me your comments (or post them here).
    4. Check back often for the new photos.

    kc
    , Jan 26, 2007

  2. _nemo_ Guest

    On 26 Gen, 20:07, wrote:
    > 1. Take a look athttp://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
    > 2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.

    Done
    _nemo_, Jan 26, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Jan 26, 2:36 pm, "_nemo_" <> wrote:
    > On 26 Gen, 20:07, wrote:
    >
    > > 1. Take a look athttp://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
    > > 2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.

    > Done

    I posted _nemo_'s picture at http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
    submittedimages.

    Just 99 more pictures to meet my goal of 100 this week. Come on
    everyone - help me out!!!
    , Jan 31, 2007