CELEBRATE: Death of KeepCases!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by alex crouvier, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

    Any news if Warner intends to issue older titles in keepcases now?
    alex crouvier, Aug 17, 2003

  2. alex crouvier

    Scot Gardner Guest

    "Tarkus" <> wrote in message
    news:tqiuc1cc646x$9.com...
    > On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:05:02 +0800, alex crouvier wrote:
    >
    > > Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
    > >
    > > Any news if Warner intends to issue older titles in keepcases now?

    > Don't you mean "Death of Snappers?"

    That's what I thought when I first read this.

    It's kind of like saying, "The kind is dead, long live the king.
    Scot Gardner, Aug 17, 2003

  3. alex crouvier

    Kram Sacul Guest

    Snappers, keepcases... either one looks and feels cheap.
    Kram Sacul, Aug 18, 2003
  4. alex crouvier

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    Good to see snappers are dying,,i actually bought a used VHS of "Death to
    Smoochy" over a used DVD of it just because the snapper case it was in was so
    beaten up.
    Metlhd3138, Aug 18, 2003