    non-productive flooding of this newsgroup. It is out of hand and annoying. I
    appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

    Consultant

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Consultant wrote:
    > I am calling for an immediate cease and desist of the useless and
    > non-productive flooding of this newsgroup. It is out of hand and
    > annoying. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
    >

    > Consultant

    You just broke my irony meter.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > I am calling for an immediate cease and desist of the useless and
    > non-productive flooding of this newsgroup. It is out of hand and
    > annoying. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
    >

    > Consultant

    OK

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Jul 2, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:
    >
    >> I am calling for an immediate cease and desist of the useless and
    >> non-productive flooding of this newsgroup. It is out of hand and
    >> annoying. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
    >>

    >> Consultant
    >>

    > OK

    I'll...

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Jul 2, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:
    >
    >> On Jul 2, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:
    >>
    >>> I am calling for an immediate cease and desist of the useless and
    >>> non-productive flooding of this newsgroup. It is out of hand and
    >>> annoying. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
    >>>

    >>> Consultant
    >>>

    >> OK
    >>

    > I'll...

    Stop.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Sandworm Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > I am calling for an immediate cease and desist of the useless and
    > non-productive flooding of this newsgroup. It is out of hand and
    > annoying. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
    >

    > Consultant

    I agree whole heartedly. Such actions are truly uncalled for and I wish
    they would stop.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I thought we already resolved this? If I'm correct, we stopped the needless
    posting at 12 am yesterday.

    Everything today is just normal, useless posting.

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  8. Kat wrote:
    > I thought we already resolved this? If I'm correct, we stopped the
    > needless posting at 12 am yesterday.
    >
    > Everything today is just normal, useless posting.

    Yes, but Consultant reads slowly, and he's still catching up.

    He hasn't gotten to where y'all said you'd quit yet.

    We need to type slower.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004
  9. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > He hasn't gotten to where y'all said you'd quit yet.
    >
    > We need to type slower.

    ???

    I AM typing slower!

    JaR
    Slow Thug

    JaR, Jul 2, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in

    > I thought we already resolved this? If I'm correct, we stopped the
    > needless posting at 12 am yesterday.
    >
    > Everything today is just normal, useless posting.

    normal posting by me = too many posts

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > I am calling for an immediate cease and desist of the useless and
    > non-productive flooding of this newsgroup. It is out of hand and
    > annoying. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
    >

    > Consultant

    thanks...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  12. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > We need to type slower.

    I saw this post two hours ago. I just got done typing the reply.
    Is that better?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  13. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in
    >

    >> I am calling for an immediate cease and desist of the useless and
    >> non-productive flooding of this newsgroup. It is out of hand and
    >> annoying. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
    >>

    >> Consultant
    >>

    > thanks...

    Why are you thanking him? You're the prime culprit!

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Why are you thanking him? You're the prime culprit!

    nope, I was out done by both Kat and Sandworm and am still trying to
    catch up to just READING the dang things

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  15. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > On Jul 2, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >

    >>We need to type slower.

    > I saw this post two hours ago. I just got done typing the reply.
    > Is that better?

    Wow, time warp. You saw it two hours ago, yet your reply arrived a half
    hour before you got done typing it!

    Kewl!

    JaR
    Impressed thug

    JaR, Jul 2, 2004
  16. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro wrote:
    >
    >> On Jul 2, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >>

    >>>We need to type slower.

    >> I saw this post two hours ago. I just got done typing the reply.
    >> Is that better?
    >>

    > Wow, time warp. You saw it two hours ago, yet your reply arrived a half
    > hour before you got done typing it!
    >
    > Kewl!
    >
    > JaR
    > Impressed thug

    Well I typed slower, I didn't say I posted slower.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  17. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > nope, I was out done by both Kat and Sandworm and am still trying to
    > catch up to just READING the dang things

    Well, don't let me slow you down.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  18. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Jul 2, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> nope, I was out done by both Kat and Sandworm and am still trying to
    >> catch up to just READING the dang things

    > Well, don't let me slow you down.

    Really.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  19. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 2, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Jul 2, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:
    >
    >> On Jul 2, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >>
    >>> nope, I was out done by both Kat and Sandworm and am still trying to
    >>> catch up to just READING the dang things

    >> Well, don't let me slow you down.
    >>

    > Really.

    I wouldn't want to do that.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  20. Consultant

    > On Jul 2, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:
    >
    >> On Jul 2, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >>
    >>> nope, I was out done by both Kat and Sandworm and am still trying to
    >>> catch up to just READING the dang things

    >> Well, don't let me slow you down.
    >>

    > Really.

    I'm done except for you CONTINUING TO POST!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004