  1. just looking

    just looking Guest

    using Nero how do I format a CDRW disc thanks

    just looking, Jan 19, 2005

  2. just looking

    °Mike° Guest

    Why would you want to? Just select the files for burning
    and write them directly.

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:04:11 GMT, in
    <%2zHd.718$>
    "just looking" <belfast2 > scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2005

  3. just looking

    PC Guest

    "just looking" <belfast2 > wrote in message
    > using Nero how do I format a CDRW disc thanks

    If InCD doesn't offer to format when you put a new blank CDRW in the drive,
    or, you wish to clean up a used CDRW.
    Then open My Computer, right click on your CDRW drive and left click the
    Format option.

    If you do not get these options then find your 'Nero' disk and reinstall
    InCD from it.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Jan 19, 2005
  4. just looking

    Gordon Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > Why would you want to?

    because then you can drag and drop to and from the CD.

    Gordon, Jan 19, 2005