    Or to mount them under 64bit Windows?

    Greetings,
    Wessel

    Wessel Troost, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Wessel Troost

    John Barnes Guest

    You can use WinImage to make an iso file you can access in a current drive.
    It doesn't add virtual drives so you have to use one presently on your
    machine.

    http://www.winimage.com/winimage.htm

    John Barnes, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Here is a link also from TomCat Ri of PlanetAMD64 about creating a
    image/virtual cd/dvd drive on x64:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=7741
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 23, 2005
  4. To follow up on Andre's excellent link, I highly recommend the PlanetAMD64
    forums for its many threads concerning burning cd's and dvd's on x64. There
    is a lot of that kind of info over there.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 23, 2005
  5. Yes, Planetamd64.com is really nice, unique looking but definitely helpful.
    --

    "Colin Barnhorst" <> wrote in message
    > To follow up on Andre's excellent link, I highly recommend the PlanetAMD64
    > forums for its many threads concerning burning cd's and dvd's on x64.
    > There is a lot of that kind of info over there.

    >> Here is a link also from TomCat Ri of PlanetAMD64 about creating a
    >> image/virtual cd/dvd drive on x64:
    >> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=7741
    >> --
    >> Andre
    >> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    >>
    >> "Wessel Troost" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Since I'm using Nero I can burn CD's and DVD's under Windows XP x64.
    >>>
    >>> But I used to mount other CD's virtually, using Daemon-Tools, Alcohol
    >>> 52%, or Microsoft Virtual CD-ROM. Using those tools you can make an
    >>> .ISO image appear like a real CDROM drive.
    >>>
    >>> However, none of them work under Windows XP x64.
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know of a way to read .ISO images?
    >>> Or to mount them under 64bit Windows?
    >>>
    >>> Greetings,
    >>> Wessel

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 23, 2005
  6. Wessel Troost, Jul 24, 2005
  7. Wessel Troost

    John Barnes Guest

    You are welcome, and it was Andre and/or Charlie who originally pointed it
    out to me. Didn't have time to look up, but it is so old now it is off my
    newsreader anyway. Didn't meet my needs, but happy it meets yours.

    John Barnes, Jul 24, 2005
  8. Wessel Troost

    roman modic Guest

    Hello,

    "Wessel Troost" <> wrote in message

    > Does anyone know of a way to read .ISO images?
    > Or to mount them under 64bit Windows?

    http://www.fantomdvd.com/DL/ENU/FantomDVD.htm

    Regards, Roman

    roman modic, Jul 25, 2005