    James Ervin
    "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of
    the human race." H. G. Wells

    JamesE, Aug 9, 2006

  2. JamesE

    JamesE Guest

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:25:52 -0400, JamesE <> wrote:

    >Looking at my CDR records, I note that I only have records for calls
    >from external numbers to my internal extensions. I do not have
    >records from internal to internal or from internal to external.
    >
    >Is there a configuration option that I need to enable to have
    >reporting on internal calls (to internal extensions and external
    >numbers)?

    This issue was solved by openting a TAC case. The solution was:

    >>>Verify service parameters in callmanager servers (publisher

    and subscriber).

    --go to ccm admin > service > service parameters > select a
    callmanager
    server from the drop-down list > at "service" please select "Cisco
    CallManager" > click on "advanced" > verify that the following
    parameters are set to the correct values:

    CDR Enabled Flag = True
    CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag = True
    Call Diagnostics Enabled = True

    ***Repeat the same procedure for all callmanager servers in your
    cluster***

    ...........__o
    ........ \<
    ..... (_)/(_)

    JamesE, Aug 10, 2006

  3. JamesE

    Guest

    JamesE wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:25:52 -0400, JamesE <> wrote:
    >
    > >Looking at my CDR records, I note that I only have records for calls
    > >from external numbers to my internal extensions. I do not have
    > >records from internal to internal or from internal to external.
    > >
    > >Is there a configuration option that I need to enable to have
    > >reporting on internal calls (to internal extensions and external
    > >numbers)?

    > This issue was solved by openting a TAC case. The solution was:

    > and subscriber).
    >
    > --go to ccm admin > service > service parameters > select a
    > callmanager
    > server from the drop-down list > at "service" please select "Cisco
    > CallManager" > click on "advanced" > verify that the following
    > parameters are set to the correct values:
    >
    > CDR Enabled Flag = True
    > CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag = True
    > Call Diagnostics Enabled = True
    >
    > ***Repeat the same procedure for all callmanager servers in your
    > cluster***

    Thanks for the update.

    , Aug 10, 2006