    Thanks,

    RAH

    ---

    RAH, Aug 13, 2004

  2. RAH

    D Guest

    sorry dont have any suggestions on your specific prob but another idea for
    you is to buy a cd player for your car which can handle MP3 format. then
    you can burn the discs in data. i get between 100 to 150 songs per disc
    this way.

    D, Aug 13, 2004

  3. RAH

    RAH Guest

    Thanks dude. I'll try that. The player is a big intergrated one but i guess
    MP3's might play as it is quite a new car.

    RAH

    ---

    RAH, Aug 13, 2004
  4. have you tried burning at a lower speed?

    Norbert Dentressangle, Aug 13, 2004
  5. RAH

    RAH Guest

    I did try that once but the same problem occured. I have also tried using a
    different drive to burn and used XP to burn the CD as well as other
    software. I'm still thinking it might be the type of disks.

    RAH

    ---

    RAH, Aug 13, 2004
  6. RAH

    scram Guest

    "RAH" <> wrote in message
    >I did try that once but the same problem occured. I have also tried using a
    > different drive to burn and used XP to burn the CD as well as other
    > software. I'm still thinking it might be the type of disks.
    >
    > RAH
    >

    > ---

    Does anyone know the quality of the Sony CD-R's at Stapels?
    50 for $9.94 after rebate.
    http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/Sku.asp?PageType=1&Sku=384268
    http://www.staples.com/products/SpotLights/040808/384268/default.asp

    scram, Aug 13, 2004
  7. RAH

    EricP Guest

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:16:50 +0100, "RAH" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I have tried 3 times to produce a CDR containing audio tracks to play back
    >in various CD players that I have. They all work fine except for the CD
    >player in my car. It starts to play OK but about 30 minutes in it starts
    >skipping and stalling and the player rejects it.
    >
    >Could it be the type of disk I'm using (Maxell CD-R 80XL 700Mb) or is it
    >more likely to be the player at fault? Other CDR's playback fine.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >RAH

    Might be the "74 minute" problem. It expects "music standard" cd's,
    not PC ones.

    Just a thought.

    EricP, Aug 13, 2004