    when it cools off it contracts. Does that damage it?
    Will it be readable? Is there risk of loss of data?

    Is this a good reason to stay away from CD-RWs?

    Mr.Happy, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Mr.Happy

    paul gregory Guest

    You may try adding an external case cooling fan to your computer to help
    remove excess heat from your case, they are about $15. Also check all
    existing fans in your system for cleanliness and proper operation. The data
    loss queston is answered by the queston, "Are you experiencing data loss
    problems?"
    Paul

    paul gregory, Oct 15, 2005