    purpose of the CDDB folder which includes other folders for genres like
    rock and classical, and two notepads called CDEX genres a CDDB batch.

    Thanks

    soylentgreen, Feb 26, 2007

  2. soylentgreen

    sittingduck Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=cddb

    sittingduck, Feb 27, 2007

  3. soylentgreen

    dadiOH Guest

    soylentgreen wrote:
    > I use cdex for ripping my cds however can someone tell me what is
    > the purpose of the CDDB folder which includes other folders for
    > genres like rock and classical, and two notepads called CDEX
    > genres a CDDB batch.
    >
    > Thanks

    If you'll open CDex and punch the CDDB button you'll see that there is
    an option to read from local CDDB folder. That's what the folders you
    inquired about are...local CDDB folders. You'd have to populate them
    with data yourself - there is a Winamp plug-in and a setting in CDex
    settings to use it to do so. Another way to populate them is from the
    remote (web) CDDB. All is explained in the CDex help file.

    --

    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Feb 27, 2007