CD Won't Play On Stand Alone Player

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Gabby, Jan 2, 2007.

  1. Gabby

    Gabby Guest

    I have tried everything I can think of to get a CD Video, I burn with Nero
    and a number
    of other recorder programs, to play on my stand alone player.

    Always get the message "Playback Feature May Not Be On this Disk."
    In one case I get the message "This disk can not be read or recorded."
    I have up-dated the firmware.

    The Help Files and Online Support have been no help.

    I am using WINme and have all the space and memory necessary.

    Burning CD to second drive (IDE-CD R/RW 4x4x32 [CD-ROM drive)
    has the same results.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    -------------------
    Wake Up America

    Gabby, Jan 2, 2007

  2. Gabby

    Tee Jay Guest

    Gabby wrote:
    > I have tried everything I can think of to get a CD Video, I burn with Nero
    > and a number
    > of other recorder programs, to play on my stand alone player.
    >
    > Always get the message "Playback Feature May Not Be On this Disk."
    > In one case I get the message "This disk can not be read or recorded."
    > I have up-dated the firmware.
    >
    > The Help Files and Online Support have been no help.
    >
    > I am using WINme and have all the space and memory necessary.
    >
    > Burning CD to second drive (IDE-CD R/RW 4x4x32 [CD-ROM drive)
    > has the same results.
    >
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Are you using Nero Vision to make a svcd?
    Does your player have xvid codecs? (ie Philips 5960)
    If you burn a data can you play file on computer?
    Can Nero Showtime play the movie?
    Tee Jay

    Tee Jay, Jan 3, 2007