    good - but, I can't find them in NZ anymore).

    Trying to avoid a lot of the cheaply made wallets I've come across recently.

    TIA.

    Daniel, Apr 13, 2005

    Noticed some biggies at www.pbwellington.co.nz

    ShuckItAnShee, Apr 13, 2005

  3. Daniel

    CSE Guest

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:05:04 +1200, Daniel <> wrote:

    >Anyone know where I can source reasonable quality CD wallets (for
    >90-200+ CDs)?
    >
    >Looking at the DSE ones at the moment (found the Jensen wallets to be
    >good - but, I can't find them in NZ anymore).
    >
    >Trying to avoid a lot of the cheaply made wallets I've come across recently.
    >
    >TIA.

    Office Supplies do a Fellowes 200 or 100 from memory

    www.fellowes.com

    CSE, Apr 13, 2005
  4. Daniel

    tiddlywink Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know where I can source reasonable quality CD wallets (for 90-200+
    > CDs)?
    >
    > Looking at the DSE ones at the moment (found the Jensen wallets to be
    > good - but, I can't find them in NZ anymore).
    >
    > Trying to avoid a lot of the cheaply made wallets I've come across
    > recently.
    >
    > TIA.

    maybe,

    http://picosys.co.nz/picosysv2/default.asp

    not sure about quality

    tiddlywink, Apr 14, 2005
  5. Daniel

    DaveD Guest

    Daniel wrote:

    > Anyone know where I can source reasonable quality CD wallets (for
    > 90-200+ CDs)?
    >
    > Looking at the DSE ones at the moment (found the Jensen wallets to be
    > good - but, I can't find them in NZ anymore).
    >
    > Trying to avoid a lot of the cheaply made wallets I've come across
    > recently.
    >
    > TIA.

    Try
    http://www.silverballard.co.nz/shop/Accessories/CD/Packaging
    HTH
    DaveD

    DaveD, Apr 14, 2005
  6. Daniel

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:05:04 +1200, Daniel <> wrote:

    >Anyone know where I can source reasonable quality CD wallets (for
    >90-200+ CDs)?
    >
    >Looking at the DSE ones at the moment (found the Jensen wallets to be
    >good - but, I can't find them in NZ anymore).
    >
    >Trying to avoid a lot of the cheaply made wallets I've come across recently.

    Try The Warehouse. They seem to occasionally stock the AGVA brand.

    www.agvagroup.com

    They're very good quality, and quite cheap.

    Craig Shore, Apr 15, 2005
  7. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can source reasonable quality CD wallets (for
    > 90-200+ CDs)?
    >
    > Looking at the DSE ones at the moment (found the Jensen wallets to be
    > good - but, I can't find them in NZ anymore).
    >
    > Trying to avoid a lot of the cheaply made wallets I've come across
    > recently.
    >
    > TIA.

    Thanks to all for the many responses.

    Cheers,