    I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..

    Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help

    Thanks
    XP, Nov 2, 2005

  2. XP

    GraB Guest

    On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    <> wrote:

    >HELP.
    >
    >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with file
    >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    >
    >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats converted to
    >DVD..
    >
    >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it with
    >Nero.
    >
    >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    >
    >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    >
    >Thanks

    Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    Files . . . .
    GraB, Nov 2, 2005

  3. XP

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >HELP.
    > >
    > >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

    file
    > >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    > >
    > >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

    converted to
    > >DVD..
    > >
    > >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

    with
    > >Nero.
    > >
    > >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    > >
    > >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    > >
    > >Thanks
    > >

    > Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    > Files . . . .

    That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..
    Craig Sutton, Nov 2, 2005
  4. XP

    GraB Guest

    On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 01:54:55 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    <> wrote:

    >"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >HELP.
    >> >
    >> >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

    >file
    >> >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    >> >
    >> >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

    >converted to
    >> >DVD..
    >> >
    >> >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

    >with
    >> >Nero.
    >> >
    >> >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    >> >
    >> >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    >> >
    >> >Thanks
    >> >

    >> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >> Files . . . .

    >That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..

    I tried a quick experiment first, finding a small VOB, and MPG and a
    DivX file. It made a nice working DVD with menu.
    GraB, Nov 2, 2005
  5. XP

    XP Guest

    On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:41:53 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>HELP.
    >>
    >>I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with file
    >>names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    >>
    >>My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats converted to
    >>DVD..
    >>
    >>I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it with
    >>Nero.
    >>
    >>I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    >>
    >>Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>

    >Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >Files . . . .

    Yes have tried that, it does not like the VOB files at all, they need to be a
    different format..
    XP, Nov 2, 2005
  6. XP

    XP Guest

    wrote:

    >"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >HELP.
    >> >
    >> >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

    >file
    >> >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    >> >
    >> >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

    >converted to
    >> >DVD..
    >> >
    >> >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

    >with
    >> >Nero.
    >> >
    >> >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    >> >
    >> >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    >> >
    >> >Thanks
    >> >

    >> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >> Files . . . .

    >That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..

    These have a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.vob type file names, I tried to load them
    into Nero Vision Express but nothing shows in the left Video window but
    it does list the Used Space of the loaded files..

    But it does not give me any other options..
    XP, Nov 2, 2005
  7. XP

    XP Guest

    On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:36:17 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 01:54:55 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>"GraB" <> wrote in message

    >>file

    >>converted to

    >>with

    >>> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >>> Files . . . .

    >>That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..
    >>

    >I tried a quick experiment first, finding a small VOB, and MPG and a
    >DivX file. It made a nice working DVD with menu.

    I have about 18 VOB files, but do matter what I do they do not get listed in
    the left window, they do show as used space, but I see no other options to go
    any further.
    XP, Nov 2, 2005
  8. XP

    XP Guest

    wrote:

    >"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >HELP.
    >> >
    >> >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

    >file
    >> >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    >> >
    >> >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

    >converted to
    >> >DVD..
    >> >
    >> >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

    >with
    >> >Nero.
    >> >
    >> >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    >> >
    >> >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    >> >
    >> >Thanks
    >> >

    >> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >> Files . . . .

    >That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..

    These have a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.vob type file names, I tried to load them
    into Nero Vision Express but nothing shows in the left Video window but
    it does list the Used Space of the loaded files, NO ITS NOT, my mistake.

    But it does not give me any other options..
    XP, Nov 2, 2005
  9. XP

    XP Guest

    On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:36:17 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 01:54:55 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>"GraB" <> wrote in message

    >>file

    >>converted to

    >>with

    >>> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >>> Files . . . .

    >>That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..
    >>

    >I tried a quick experiment first, finding a small VOB, and MPG and a
    >DivX file. It made a nice working DVD with menu.

    I have about 18 VOB files, but do matter what I do they do not get listed in
    the left window, they do show as used space, but I see no other options to go
    any further.

    Its not showing used Space, I made a mistake..
    XP, Nov 2, 2005
  10. XP

    XP Guest

    On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:41:53 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>HELP.
    >>
    >>I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with file
    >>names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    >>
    >>My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats converted to
    >>DVD..
    >>
    >>I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it with
    >>Nero.
    >>
    >>I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    >>
    >>Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>

    >Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >Files . . . .

    Yes have tried that, it does not like the VOB files at all, they need to be a
    different format..

    It does list DVD VOB files.

    My Files are CD VOB Files..
    XP, Nov 2, 2005
  11. XP

    Rob J Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:41:53 +1300, GraB <> wrote:
    >
    > >On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    > ><> wrote:
    > >
    > >>HELP.
    > >>
    > >>I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with file
    > >>names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    > >>
    > >>My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats converted to
    > >>DVD..
    > >>
    > >>I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it with
    > >>Nero.
    > >>
    > >>I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    > >>
    > >>Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    > >>
    > >>Thanks
    > >>

    > >Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    > >Files . . . .

    > Yes have tried that, it does not like the VOB files at all, they need to be a
    > different format..

    NErovision Express that I am using (v3) lists VOB as one of the
    supported formats.
    Rob J, Nov 3, 2005
  12. XP

    Fishb8 Guest

    Have you tried DVDDecrypt to burn to DVD. Worth a try.

    Fishb8, Nov 3, 2005
  13. XP

    GraB Guest

    On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 00:19:36 +1300, Rob J <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >> On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:41:53 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >> >Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >> >Files . . . .

    >> Yes have tried that, it does not like the VOB files at all, they need to be a
    >> different format..

    >NErovision Express that I am using (v3) lists VOB as one of the
    >supported formats.

    Perhaps they need to be named properly, like VTS_01_1.VOB?
    GraB, Nov 3, 2005
  14. XP

    XP Guest

    On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 00:19:36 +1300, Rob J <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >> On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:41:53 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >> >Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >> >Files . . . .

    >> Yes have tried that, it does not like the VOB files at all, they need to be a
    >> different format..

    >NErovision Express that I am using (v3) lists VOB as one of the
    >supported formats.

    Yes but it does not work with CD VOB Files..
    XP, Nov 3, 2005
  15. XP

    XP Guest

    On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 05:21:59 +1300, "Fishb8" <> wrote:

    >Have you tried DVDDecrypt to burn to DVD. Worth a try.

    The files are not in DVD Format, so I need to convert the VOB files to
    VSTxxxx.VOB ones..

    XP, Nov 3, 2005
  16. XP

    XP Guest

    On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:36:33 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 00:19:36 +1300, Rob J <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >>says...

    >>> Yes have tried that, it does not like the VOB files at all, they need to be a
    >>> different format..

    >>NErovision Express that I am using (v3) lists VOB as one of the
    >>supported formats.

    >Perhaps they need to be named properly, like VTS_01_1.VOB?

    May be, but these are CD VOB files, Nero Vision Express is supposed to do
    this for you..

    Will give it a try, but what numbers to I give to 18 Files..?

    Tried it, it does not work.
    XP, Nov 3, 2005
  17. XP

    Guest

    , Nov 4, 2005
  18. XP

    XP Guest

    PING Craig Sutton Re: CD VOB files to DVD

    wrote:

    >"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:56:31 +1300, XP
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >HELP.
    >> >
    >> >I have some small THX demos that are on the CD encoded as VOB files, with

    >file
    >> >names, how to I make a DVD compilation with them..?
    >> >
    >> >My Searches so far have not help as they refer to other formats

    >converted to
    >> >DVD..
    >> >
    >> >I need some thing that can mage a DVD compilation so I can burn it

    >with
    >> >Nero.
    >> >
    >> >I have tried Nero Vision Express but it does not load these VOB files..
    >> >
    >> >Can any one help or point to me were I can get some help
    >> >
    >> >Thanks
    >> >

    >> Did you try NeroVision Expres 3 > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video
    >> Files . . . .

    >That worked for me when i burned 20 odd VOB THX demos..

    Have managed to get it to work but only with the latest Nero, some tools to
    scan the files come up with stream errors on all of them but other Tools do
    not..

    I have this colection of Demos 18 in Total

    AC3TEST.VOB
    Aurora.vob
    Canyon.vob
    City.vob
    dts Experience.vob
    dts Piano.vob
    dtsDigitalExperience.vob
    Egypt.vob
    Rain.vob
    THX - Les rivires pourpres.vob
    THX Broadway.vob
    THX Cimmarron.vob
    THX Grand.vob
    THX Jungle.vob
    THX Moocan.vob
    THX Tex.vob
    THX The Simpsons.vob
    Train.vob

    Do you have a Site with some more on, It was some time ago when I collected
    them..

    Thanks
    XP, Nov 5, 2005
  19. XP

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Re: PING Craig Sutton Re: CD VOB files to DVD

    http://www.cinenow.com/us/vobtrailer.php3
    Craig Sutton, Nov 5, 2005
  20. XP

    XP Guest