  1. how do u get a cd out of the drive when it is stuck in there
    skipping and repeating the same song.
    i have already tried logging out, and bck in again.

    324.3f454f29.41, Aug 22, 2003

  2. 324.3f454f29.41

    Brian H¹© Guest

    324.3f454f29.41 said:

    > how do u get a cd out of the drive when it is stuck in there
    > skipping and repeating the same song.
    > i have already tried logging out, and bck in again.

    Power down the system, then push a paperclip into the tiny hole in the front of
    the cd to unlock it, then you can open the drawer manually.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 22, 2003

  3. 324.3f454f29.41

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > 324.3f454f29.41 said:
    >
    >> how do u get a cd out of the drive when it is stuck in there
    >> skipping and repeating the same song.
    >> i have already tried logging out, and bck in again.

    > Power down the system, then push a paperclip into the tiny hole in
    > the front of the cd to unlock it, then you can open the drawer
    > manually.

    Unfold the paperclip first though ;-)

    "Well you never know, do you ?"
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 22, 2003
  4. 324.3f454f29.41

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    >> 324.3f454f29.41 said:
    >>
    >>> how do u get a cd out of the drive when it is stuck in there
    >>> skipping and repeating the same song.
    >>> i have already tried logging out, and bck in again.

    >> Power down the system, then push a paperclip into the tiny hole in
    >> the front of the cd to unlock it, then you can open the drawer
    >> manually.

    > Unfold the paperclip first though ;-)
    >
    > "Well you never know, do you ?"

    And if all else fails.....'it it wiv a 'ammer, a big 'ammer.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/

    Brian H¹©, Aug 22, 2003
  5. 324.3f454f29.41

    olfart Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    | Simply unfold a regular paper clip and push it gently push it straight into
    | the hole on the front of the drive, This will eject the drive tray. Again be
    | gentle, it may take you a min or so to find the button though.

    | http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    | -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19
    Different Servers! =-----

    button???

    olfart, Aug 22, 2003
  6. 324.3f454f29.41

    Osprey Guest

    > | Simply unfold a regular paper clip and push it gently push it straight

    into
    > | the hole on the front of the drive, This will eject the drive tray.

    Again be
    > | gentle, it may take you a min or so to find the button though.

    > | http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    > | -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19
    > Different Servers! =-----
    >
    > button???

    Yep a button in the back of the pin hole!

    Osprey

    Osprey, Aug 22, 2003