    Any suggestions?
    Regards
    AntoineD

    AntoineD, Jul 10, 2003

  2. AntoineD

    Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:48:10 +0100, In this world we created
    "AntoineD" <> wrote :

    >I have files on a CD-RW which I formatted with InCD.
    >When I put the disk in the drive, I get the message telling me this disk is
    >formatted as CD-RW and can be used as a big floppy disk.
    >There is a file on that disk I want to erase but when I try it tells me it
    >is read only. I press OK and then it says I do not have permission to delete
    >it. If I uncheck the read only box in the property it comes back!
    >I am logged on as the administrator.
    >Any suggestions?
    >Regards
    >AntoineD

    The disk has been,"Packet Written" and must be run through the same
    program e.g in this case,"InCd" must be loaded and used.
    In future you may find it better to not use Incd and stick to just
    using normal CDR/W burning.Although nice in theory PW in practice is
    pretty useless IMHO.
    Copy files off CDR/W disk to hard drive.Delete/Edit what you
    want.Erase disk.Copy back as a normal CDR/W in Nero.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003

  3. AntoineD

    AntoineD Guest

    many thanks. seems to have done the trick.
    Regards

    AntoineD, Jul 10, 2003
  4. AntoineD

    Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:37:41 +0100, In this world we created
    "AntoineD" <> wrote :

    >many thanks. seems to have done the trick.
    >Regards

    Glad I could help :O)

    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003