    recommended for audio vs data vs documents etc. I tried to google this but
    perhaps I didn't know how to ask my question. I'd be grateful for direction
    thank you

    kendra, Feb 4, 2006

  2. kendra

    PC Guest

    "kendra" <> wrote in message
    news:znZEf.36508$...
    > Hi everyone
    > are there different qualities to CD-RW discs. If so any idea which ones
    > are recommended for audio vs data vs documents etc. I tried to google
    > this but perhaps I didn't know how to ask my question. I'd be grateful for
    > direction
    > thank you

    In a nutshell no difference whatsoever, other than maybe a 'tax' you pay for
    an 'audio' disk that goes straight to the media moguls.

    There are the usual differences in quality between Cheap/Expensive, Brand
    Name/Off Brand/Bulk etc.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Feb 4, 2006

  3. kendra

    Mitch Guest

    In article <znZEf.36508$>, kendra
    <> wrote:

    > Hi everyone
    > are there different qualities to CD-RW discs. If so any idea which ones are
    > recommended for audio vs data vs documents etc. I tried to google this but
    > perhaps I didn't know how to ask my question. I'd be grateful for direction
    > thank you

    There are certainly different qualities; but there is no quantification
    that you can use to learn it.
    There is a Web site, though:
    http://cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_quality.shtml

    Mitch, Feb 4, 2006