    Perhaps some kind person could email me the driver

    Thanks
    Kim
    Kim Krueger, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Kim Krueger

    rifleman Guest

    "Kim Krueger" <> wrote in message
    news:CWJyb.3901$...
    > Operating System Windows 2000
    > CD RW GCE 8160B
    > I have looked all over can't find
    > Perhaps some kind person could email me the driver
    >

    > Thanks
    > Kim

    Did you try Google?

    http://www.cdrom-drivers.com/drivers/51/51321.htm
    rifleman, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Kim Krueger

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:22:47 -0500, Kim Krueger wrote:

    >Operating System Windows 2000
    >CD RW GCE 8160B
    >I have looked all over can't find
    >Perhaps some kind person could email me the driver

    <snip>

    Did you try the LG site? The CGE 8160B is listed
    http://www.lgeus.com/Product/CD/GCE_8160b.asp
    and the service page
    http://www.lgeus.com/Service/Service_Main.asp

    You should not need a driver for Win 2000, what is the problem you are
    seeing?

    Try Add/Remove Hardware in Control Panel, delete the device listed. Does
    it have a yellow warning / red stop icon next to it? If you delete the
    device (i.e. uninstall it) reboot to see if Windows will redetect it.

    Me
    why?, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Kim Krueger

    CJ Guest

    Hi,

    try the following :-

    http://www.cdrom-drivers.com/companies/591.htm

    CJ

    CJ, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Kim Krueger

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:22:47 -0500, "Kim Krueger" <> wrote:

    >Operating System Windows 2000
    >CD RW GCE 8160B
    >I have looked all over can't find
    >Perhaps some kind person could email me the driver

    Not needed.

    >Thanks
    >Kim

    -Barry