    error. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem or where I could go
    for help.? New at this.
    Thanks.. Tara
    Terrie Humphrey, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Terrie Humphrey

    paul s Guest

    Terrie Humphrey wrote:

    > When trying to use my cd burner for audio I keep getting the following
    > messages...No SCSI host adapter found, nor recorder found and Internal
    > error. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem or where I could
    > go
    > for help.? New at this.
    > Thanks.. Tara

    What OS? What Burner? IDE or SCSI? What burning software?
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Terrie Humphrey

    Me2U Guest

    Did it work previously or is this a new install? If it worked before and doesn't now, then the data cable may have come loose or the drive has gone
    bad. Can you see the drive in Explorer? Can you view files on a factory CD like an AOL disc using Explorer? If you can do that, chances are that
    the drive is fine, and your burner program needs reinstall.

    Me2U, Jul 10, 2003