  1. XYZ XYZee

    XYZ XYZee Guest

    What are the best places to get CD-Rs made by Taiyo Yuden? Thanks.
    XYZ XYZee, Apr 3, 2004

  2. XYZ XYZee

    S.Heenan Guest

    XYZ XYZee wrote:
    > What are the best places to get CD-Rs made by Taiyo Yuden? Thanks.

    Look for Fuji brand with "Made in Japan" on the box.
    S.Heenan, Apr 4, 2004

  3. XYZ XYZee

    TrashFish9 Guest

    Plextor & Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs

    1. Are all Plextor CD-Rs currently available made by Taiyo Yuden?

    2. How can one be sure that a Plextor CD-R is made by Taiyo Yuden?

    3. What are the best places to get Plextor CD-Rs made by Taiyo Yuden,
    especially retail stores in Ohio?

    4. Other than the Fuji (FujiFilm) CD-Rs that are stilll remaining in stock in
    some retail stores in my area and the Plextor CD-Rs, what other brands
    currently available are also made by Taiyo Yuden?

    Sorry about asking so many questions, but I'd really appreciate any and all
    efforts to help. Thanks!
    TrashFish9, Apr 5, 2004