    Brad Guest

    Does mitsumi make a good quality cd burner. just curious because local store
    has them on sale for $50
    Brad, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Brad

    Michael-NC Guest

    BestBuy has them on sale for 19.99.

    Michael-NC, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Brad

    bambam Guest

    "Brad" <> wrote in

    > Does mitsumi make a good quality cd burner. just curious because
    > local store has them on sale for $50

    I have had one for nearly 3 years, no problems.
    It's old and slow (4x) and soon to be sent to the kids computer,
    because I'm going to get a DVD Writer. ;o)

    --
    Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow
    bambam, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Sorry forgot to mention thats canadian $

    Brad, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Thanks I rember they used to be good in cd roms. finially replacing my 8x it
    will be so nice to have buffer underrun protection

    Brad, Dec 4, 2003