    Is it in there or did MS leave it out of 64 bit Server?

    If they left it out dose anyone know the name of cd-rom burning software
    that works in WS2003S RX x64?

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxk?=, May 22, 2006

  2. Open Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > scroll down and
    select "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" > right click it > click Properties >
    click in the Startup type: list box > select Automatic > OK > right click on
    "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" and click "Start"
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 22, 2006

  3. I did that already.

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxk?=, May 22, 2006
  4. You forgot to say restart your computer. I got with both CDRW and DVDRW.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxk?=, May 22, 2006
  5. I was just gonna say that. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 22, 2006
  6. You mean: You already planned to say that, but you had to be booted first
    ^_^

    Norman Diamond, May 23, 2006
  7. hehe :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 23, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxk?=

    Robert Boers Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > Open Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > scroll down and
    > select "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" > right click it > click Properties >
    > click in the Startup type: list box > select Automatic > OK > right click on
    > "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" and click "Start"

    I have a related problem (XP prof X64 / Ferrari 4000): The IMAPI
    CD-burning service is stopped, even though it is set to automatic. I can
    start it, but the event viewer reports after a few seconds that it
    entered the stopped state. No other info given.

    Rob

    Robert Boers, May 24, 2006