    Divx & avi formats.
    TIA
    PS: XP Pro, and I don't use the MS burner!

    el duderino, Jul 4, 2004

  2. el duderino

    BigTom Guest

    you can adjust nero to overburn.
    look under FILE/PREFERENCES on the Expert features tab.
    ive set mine to 82min 0sec 0frm and it works fine. (LG Burner)
    CAUTION:- READ THE NOTES IN THE EXPERT FEATURES TAB
    we dont want you to damage your burner.
    note: i remember having to use the ms burner to burn a movie when nero
    wouldn't do it, but it was a last resort.

    BigTom, Jul 4, 2004

  3. el duderino

    Max Guest

    In article <2MRFc.24379$>, el
    duderino <> wrote:

    > Hi all, I wonder if anyone out there has any idea of how to fit a film that
    > is *just* too big onto a CD?
    > I have fitted 715Mb film onto the Packard Bell CDR's I am using (using Nero)
    > but now have a couple that are 717'ish which I cannot fit on.
    > Is there any way to slightly compress a film etc? The 2 I need to do are
    > Divx & avi formats.
    > TIA
    > PS: XP Pro, and I don't use the MS burner!

    There are many ways, of course.
    Easiest and least damaging -- just remove some parts. Use any movie
    editor to do this.
    You can also recompress it again with a higher degree of compression.
    If you already have taken a DVD and made it that small, I can't see
    compressing it any further -- it already must be really low quality.

    Max, Jul 4, 2004
  4. el duderino

    Plato Guest

    el duderino wrote:

    > Hi all, I wonder if anyone out there has any idea of how to fit a film that
    > is *just* too big onto a CD?

    Perhaps its time you invested in a DVD Burner

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 4, 2004