    Using XP pro
    media player 9
    Thanks Kim
    Pompey©, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Pompey©

    Mangusta Guest

    You can mute the volume in your volume controls, from the control panel, or
    from windows media player...

    The audio out socket on the front of the cdrom is unrelated to the plug on
    the back of the cdrom (thin 4 core lead to soundcard) which is why both can
    be used without interrupting one another...

    Cheers
    Paul

    Mangusta, Sep 19, 2003