    98se my 10x cd-rom was missing from my computer,which means i cannot use
    it,any idea's?

    pel
    Michael, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Michael

    Pissed Off Guest

    Michael wrote:
    > Ive just upgraded an old pc from win 95 to win 98,after starting
    > windows 98se my 10x cd-rom was missing from my computer,which means i
    > cannot use it,any idea's?
    >
    > pel

    Your system is no longer configured to use a CD-ROM. You'll have to
    reformat.
    Pissed Off, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    "Pissed Off" <> wrote in

    > Michael wrote:
    >> Ive just upgraded an old pc from win 95 to win 98,after starting
    >> windows 98se my 10x cd-rom was missing from my computer,which
    >> means i cannot use it,any idea's?
    >>
    >> pel

    > Your system is no longer configured to use a CD-ROM. You'll have
    > to reformat.

    Bull!

    From colorado-springs qwest.net

    To name a few:

    67.1.158.149 lid

    67.1.146.13 Asmodeus

    67.1.138.253 Baron Maximillian von Schtuldeworfshiseundurheimhoppen
    67.1.146.8
    67.1.154.100

    67.1.146.116 Baron Wolfgar von Schtuldeworfshiseundurheimhoppen

    67.1.139.77 Brigham Young

    67.1.146.61 Dr. Sivasubramanian Chandrasegarampillai

    67.1.155.40 Faahk Hugh

    67.1.128.188 Father Joeseph Murphy O'Brian

    67.1.138.101 Gen. Montgomery Steele, Ret.

    67.1.147.125 George Washington

    67.1.154.57 Lord Avner Williamsburr Smythe

    67.1.139.74 Me

    67.1.159.218 Mr. E

    67.1.155.151 No

    67.1.138.101 Prince Albert Innahkan

    67.1.139.80 Rev. Quentin P. Johannas

    67.1.139.77 Sez Me

    67.1.139.80 Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq.
    Boomer, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Michael

    Bryan Guest

    "Pissed Off" <> wrote in message
    > Michael wrote:
    >> Ive just upgraded an old pc from win 95 to win 98,after starting
    >> windows 98se my 10x cd-rom was missing from my computer,which means i
    >> cannot use it,any idea's?
    >>
    >> pel

    > Your system is no longer configured to use a CD-ROM. You'll have to
    > reformat.

    Dangerous plonker!
    plonk
    Bryan, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Michael

    ICee Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > "Pissed Off" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Michael wrote:
    >>> Ive just upgraded an old pc from win 95 to win 98,after starting
    >>> windows 98se my 10x cd-rom was missing from my computer,which
    >>> means i cannot use it,any idea's?
    >>>
    >>> pel

    >> Your system is no longer configured to use a CD-ROM. You'll have
    >> to reformat.

    > Bull!
    >
    > From colorado-springs qwest.net
    >
    > To name a few:
    >
    > 67.1.158.149 lid
    >
    > 67.1.146.13 Asmodeus
    >
    > 67.1.138.253 Baron Maximillian von Schtuldeworfshiseundurheimhoppen
    > 67.1.146.8
    > 67.1.154.100
    >
    > 67.1.146.116 Baron Wolfgar von Schtuldeworfshiseundurheimhoppen
    >
    > 67.1.139.77 Brigham Young
    >
    > 67.1.146.61 Dr. Sivasubramanian Chandrasegarampillai
    >
    > 67.1.155.40 Faahk Hugh
    >
    > 67.1.128.188 Father Joeseph Murphy O'Brian
    >
    > 67.1.138.101 Gen. Montgomery Steele, Ret.
    >
    > 67.1.147.125 George Washington
    >
    > 67.1.154.57 Lord Avner Williamsburr Smythe
    >
    > 67.1.139.74 Me
    >
    > 67.1.159.218 Mr. E
    >
    > 67.1.155.151 No
    >
    > 67.1.138.101 Prince Albert Innahkan
    >
    > 67.1.139.80 Rev. Quentin P. Johannas
    >
    > 67.1.139.77 Sez Me
    >
    > 67.1.139.80 Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq.

    Nice work, Boomer.
    I thought the stench was familiar.

    Douglas Adams
    ICee, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in

    > "Pissed Off" <> wrote in message
    >> Michael wrote:
    >>> Ive just upgraded an old pc from win 95 to win 98,after starting
    >>> windows 98se my 10x cd-rom was missing from my computer,which
    >>> means i cannot use it,any idea's?
    >>>
    >>> pel

    >> Your system is no longer configured to use a CD-ROM. You'll have
    >> to reformat.

    > Dangerous plonker!
    > plonk

    It's sad.

    Occasionaly, a nameless one, will give a bit of good information.
    This one never does. He's worse than the worse.

    Boomer, Jan 6, 2004
  7. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> "Pissed Off" <> wrote in

    >>> Your system is no longer configured to use a CD-ROM. You'll
    >>> have to reformat.

    >> Bull!
    >>
    >> From colorado-springs qwest.net
    >>
    >> To name a few:
    >>
    >> 67.1.158.149 lid
    >>
    >> 67.1.146.13 Asmodeus
    >>
    >> 67.1.138.253 Baron Maximillian von
    >> Schtuldeworfshiseundurheimhoppen 67.1.146.8
    >> 67.1.154.100
    >>
    >> 67.1.146.116 Baron Wolfgar von Schtuldeworfshiseundurheimhoppen
    >>
    >> 67.1.139.77 Brigham Young
    >>
    >> 67.1.146.61 Dr. Sivasubramanian Chandrasegarampillai
    >>
    >> 67.1.155.40 Faahk Hugh
    >>
    >> 67.1.128.188 Father Joeseph Murphy O'Brian
    >>
    >> 67.1.138.101 Gen. Montgomery Steele, Ret.
    >>
    >> 67.1.147.125 George Washington
    >>
    >> 67.1.154.57 Lord Avner Williamsburr Smythe
    >>
    >> 67.1.139.74 Me
    >>
    >> 67.1.159.218 Mr. E
    >>
    >> 67.1.155.151 No
    >>
    >> 67.1.138.101 Prince Albert Innahkan
    >>
    >> 67.1.139.80 Rev. Quentin P. Johannas
    >>
    >> 67.1.139.77 Sez Me
    >>
    >> 67.1.139.80 Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq.

    > Nice work, Boomer.
    > I thought the stench was familiar.

    The good eyes of -=Hawk=- caught him in another thread.
    Boomer, Jan 6, 2004
  8. Michael

    Bryan Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Pissed Off" <> wrote in message

    >>> Your system is no longer configured to use a CD-ROM. You'll have
    >>> to reformat.

    >> Dangerous plonker!
    >> plonk
    >>

    > It's sad.
    >
    > Occasionaly, a nameless one, will give a bit of good information.
    > This one never does. He's worse than the worse.

    Must score very low, (even lower than Miggsee ;) ), on the "Hell test" :)
    Bryan, Jan 6, 2004
  9. Michael

    Boomer Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Bryan" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> "Pissed Off" <> wrote in message

    >>> Dangerous plonker!
    >>> plonk
    >>>

    >> It's sad.
    >>
    >> Occasionaly, a nameless one, will give a bit of good information.
    >> This one never does. He's worse than the worse.

    > Must score very low, (even lower than Miggsee ;) ), on the "Hell
    > test" :)

    'This one' scored 215. So he said/lied.

    I'm in the same boat with Miggsee.
    Boomer, Jan 6, 2004