    I would appreciate any advices,
    Thanks,
    Paul

    Pawel, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Pawel

    JANA Guest

    I guess you don't like people to make a living writing software... I think
    you are going to have a hard time to find this one.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "Pawel" <> wrote in message
    Hello,

    I'm looking for a program which will let me record CD's under Windows
    XP. The program must be able to work from a command line - I don't have
    to have a graphical interface. However it must be freeware and have
    ability to handle multisessions.

    JANA, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Pawel

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Pawel wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm looking for a program which will let me record CD's under Windows
    > XP. The program must be able to work from a command line - I don't have
    > to have a graphical interface. However it must be freeware and have
    > ability to handle multisessions.

    You could try something like DOSCDROAST
    http://www.freeweb.hu/doscdroast/index.html but whether it will work
    under XP's command prompt could be the problem.

    It may also be worth having a look at http://www.opus.co.tt/dave/utils.htm

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus