    Other CD's with autostart will run okay.
    What am I doing wrong??
    Bones
    Bones, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Bones

    Unk Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:05:05 -0500, "Bones" <>
    wrote:

    >I created a CD on my computer using XP and Roxio. i can look at it on my
    >computer but the computer at work (Win95) says driveD not available.
    >Other CD's with autostart will run okay.
    >What am I doing wrong??
    >Bones

    The CD-ROM drive on the Win95 is just old and can't read copies.
    Unk, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Bones

    Bones Guest

    "Unk" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:05:05 -0500, "Bones" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I created a CD on my computer using XP and Roxio. i can look at it on my
    > >computer but the computer at work (Win95) says driveD not available.
    > >Other CD's with autostart will run okay.
    > >What am I doing wrong??
    > >Bones
    > >

    > The CD-ROM drive on the Win95 is just old and can't read copies.

    Thanks. I was afraid of that.
    Bones
    Bones, Feb 17, 2004
  4. Bones

    Mellowed Guest

    Make sure that you have 'Checked' the Finalize CD option. If you
    haven't checked that box, it won't run.

    "Bones" <> wrote in message
    : I created a CD on my computer using XP and Roxio. i can look at it on
    my
    : computer but the computer at work (Win95) says driveD not available.
    : Other CD's with autostart will run okay.
    : What am I doing wrong??
    : Bones
    :
    :