    able to be erased (read only attributes)?
    Any wisdom will be appreciated!
    Tina

    Tina Jaworski, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Tina  Jaworski

    Boomer Guest

    Tina Jaworski wrote:
    > Is there any benefit to purchasing CD R disks (vs. R/W)? Are the main
    > differences between the two that R disks only can be written once to
    > and not able to be erased (read only attributes)?
    > Any wisdom will be appreciated!
    > Tina

    Hi, Tina. My piss-stained old fart of a husband is 80 in the shade. He wants
    to know if you suck cock and swallow.

    Boomer, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Tina  Jaworski

    Plato Guest

    Tina Jaworski wrote:

    > Is there any benefit to purchasing CD R disks (vs. R/W)? Are the main
    > differences between the two that R disks only can be written once to and not
    > able to be erased (read only attributes)?

    You're on the right track. The R/Ws can be used just like "floppies" if
    you have the correct software running. But, just like floppies, their
    not the best choice for backing up important data for the long term. I'd
    use the "write once" disks for a more permanant data backup.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Plato wrote:
    > Tina Jaworski wrote:
    >>
    >> Is there any benefit to purchasing CD R disks (vs. R/W)? Are the
    >> main differences between the two that R disks only can be written
    >> once to and not able to be erased (read only attributes)?

    > You're on the right track.

    but you're better off if you can plagiarise them.

    Plato, the senseless, speculating toilet water, Jul 9, 2004
  5. Boomer,
    I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am sorry that you
    didn't get the love you needed from your parents. Just know, there are
    other ways to get the attention you need and not be hurtful to you and
    society as the way you are going about things now.

    Tina Jaworski, Jul 9, 2004
  6. Thank you! Are you the same person that sent the other message about
    plageurism (sp)? what does that mean when referring to R/W disks?
    :)
    Tina

    Tina Jaworski, Jul 9, 2004
  7. Tina  Jaworski

    Scraggy Guest

    YHBT

    Scraggy, Jul 9, 2004
  8. Tina  Jaworski

    DC Guest

    Tina Jaworski wrote:
    > Boomer,
    > I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am sorry that you
    > didn't get the love you needed from your parents. Just know, there are
    > other ways to get the attention you need and not be hurtful to you and
    > society as the way you are going about things now.

    That isn't the real Boomer. It is a troll forging her headers. Please
    do not feed it.

    [snip troll drivel]

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

    DC, Jul 9, 2004
  9. Tina  Jaworski

    Ionizer Guest

    "Tina Jaworski" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any benefit to purchasing CD R disks (vs. R/W)? Are the main
    > differences between the two that R disks only can be written once to and

    not
    > able to be erased (read only attributes)?
    > Any wisdom will be appreciated!
    > Tina

    If you intend to burn music (audio) CDs to be played in standard home or
    car CD players, you will need to use CD-R media.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 9, 2004
  10. Tina  Jaworski

    Plato Guest

    Tina Jaworski wrote:

    > Thank you! Are you the same person that sent the other message about
    > plageurism (sp)? what does that mean when referring to R/W disks?

    Re-Writable disks. You format them and use them just like you use floppy
    disks, only they hold more data. They're OK for short term backup.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 9, 2004
  11. Tina Jaworski, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to
    use, wrote:

    <idiotic top-posting corrected>

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> Tina Jaworski wrote:
    >> > Is there any benefit to purchasing CD R disks (vs. R/W)? Are the main
    >> > differences between the two that R disks only can be written once to
    >> > and not able to be erased (read only attributes)?
    >> > Any wisdom will be appreciated!
    >> > Tina

    >> Hi, Tina. My piss-stained old fart of a husband is 80 in the shade. He

    > wants
    >> to know if you suck cock and swallow.
    >>

    > Boomer,
    > I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am sorry that you
    > didn't get the love you needed from your parents. Just know, there are
    > other ways to get the attention you need and not be hurtful to you and
    > society as the way you are going about things now.

    Yeah, yeah, whatever, but that didn't answer the old farts question.

    Himalayan sushie, Jul 9, 2004
  12. Tina  Jaworski

    Boomer Guest

    "Tina Jaworski" <> wrote:

    > Boomer,
    > I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am
    > sorry that you didn't get the love you needed from your parents.
    > Just know, there are other ways to get the attention you need
    > and not be hurtful to you and society as the way you are going
    > about things now.
    >

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > m...
    >> Tina Jaworski wrote:
    >> > Is there any benefit to purchasing CD R disks (vs. R/W)? Are
    >> > the main differences between the two that R disks only can be
    >> > written once to and not able to be erased (read only
    >> > attributes)? Any wisdom will be appreciated!
    >> > Tina

    >> Hi, Tina. My piss-stained old fart of a husband is 80 in the
    >> shade. He

    > wants
    >> to know if you suck cock and swallow.

    Like others have said...

    You have been trolled. That message was not from me.

    Boomer, Jul 9, 2004
  13. Tina  Jaworski

    HJB Guest

    "DC" <> wrote in message
    > Tina Jaworski wrote:
    > > Boomer,
    > > I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am sorry that

    you
    > > didn't get the love you needed from your parents. Just know, there are
    > > other ways to get the attention you need and not be hurtful to you and
    > > society as the way you are going about things now.

    > That isn't the real Boomer. It is a troll forging her headers. Please
    > do not feed it.

    I just PLONK them.

    HJB, Jul 10, 2004
  14. Tina  Jaworski

    Boomer Guest

    "HJB" <> wrote:

    > "DC" <> wrote in message
    >> Tina Jaworski wrote:
    >> > Boomer,
    >> > I have seen many hurt people like you in my profession. I am
    >> > sorry that

    > you
    >> > didn't get the love you needed from your parents. Just know,
    >> > there are other ways to get the attention you need and not be
    >> > hurtful to you and society as the way you are going about
    >> > things now.

    >> That isn't the real Boomer. It is a troll forging her headers.
    >> Please do not feed it.
    >>

    > I just PLONK them.

    Gee's... thanks. I think that's 'it's' goal.

    Boomer, Jul 10, 2004