CD Pics onto DVD Player

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Hurricane1000, Aug 7, 2005.

  1. How can I get pictures I download onto a CD to play in my home DVD
    player? Thanks.

    Hurricane1000, Aug 7, 2005

  2. Hurricane1000

    Fakename Guest

    Good cd burining software will have options for this. VCD will be the
    most compatible.

    Fakename, Aug 8, 2005

  3. Some DVD players are already compatible with JPEG file formats, and
    some are not.

    I would look at the manufacturers website and see if you can find any
    information there.

    The Video CD idea is another option, but requires one more step.

    Gold Key Technology Solutions, Aug 8, 2005
  4. Hurricane1000

    Fakename Guest

    True. But, if you're making it for someone else, like your mother
    etc... vcd is going to the the most compatible option. So unless you
    know the target machine is capable of reading jpg's then you should make
    a vcd.

    I wouldn't use vcd for general storage though as there is a file loss
    during conversion. vcd is an old format that works at what is now
    considered a "low" quality (320x240).

    Fakename, Aug 8, 2005