cd key

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sarah mckinnon, Jun 1, 2005.

  1. my name is sarah and i dident get a dc key with my game i got told to give u
    a number so u could send me it that number is s1000227 my email adress is
    sarah mckinnon, Jun 1, 2005

  2. sarah mckinnon

    WormWood Guest

    NO attachments, sarah. Never in a plain text newsgroup such as this one.
    And study your spelling and grammar, they are frightening.

    WormWood, Jun 1, 2005

  3. sarah mckinnon

    roach Guest

    roach, Jun 1, 2005
  4. sarah mckinnon

    Vanguard Guest

    "WormWood" <> wrote in message
    > NO attachments, sarah. Never in a plain text newsgroup such as this
    > one. And study your spelling and grammar, they are frightening.
    >
    > "sarah mckinnon" <> wrote in message
    >> my name is sarah and i dident get a dc key with my game i got told to
    >> give u
    >> a number so u could send me it that number is s1000227 my email
    >> adress is

    Looks more like a poor attempt at *pretending* to be a stupid and
    illiterate newbie but who is really a wannabe hacker trying to get
    someone to give out their product key, any product key, or to divulge
    their real e-mail address in a reply to spam it. After all, notice the
    attachment (for a post in a non-binary group, by the way) is a GIF
    advertising Hotbar which is known adware
    (http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.hotbar.html).
    Yeah, this is someone you want to trust ... not! Apparently the OP will
    accept a product key for any product since no product was ever
    identified. Sarah, posting from NTworld with an unmunged NTworld e-mail
    address in her headers, wants you to send her your product key for any
    product to some unmunged Hotmail account.
    Vanguard, Jun 1, 2005