    the specified database" and it won't install. Is anybody
    else having this problem as the MS Knowledge base shows a
    blank.
    Tom, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Which 70-272 book are you referring to?

    Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\), Jul 9, 2004

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    The just releaased MCDST 70-272 book by MS, the self
    paced training kit.

    Tom, Jul 10, 2004
  4. The same here. I know the CD is good because the software works fine on
    another XP system of mine. I am having a heck of a time tracking down this
    problem.

    Vince Connick, Jul 14, 2004
  5. Tom

    Trace Guest