    Can anyone help or refer me to an appropriate NG?
    TIA
    Bill
    Koch, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Koch

    Night_Seer Guest

    Koch wrote:
    > Hi All -
    > I don't know if this is relevant to this NG, but the NG for
    > digital cameras is useless.
    > I have a cannon S-30 digital camera. I Nero 5 to burn the photos
    > onto a CD. I would like to add music at the same time.
    > Can anyone help or refer me to an appropriate NG?
    > TIA
    > Bill

    This is easily done. What happens is Nero burns a multi session CD.
    Most regular audio CD players can only read the first session and the
    second session is therefore lost to them, so Nero can put music on the
    first session like an audio CD, and then data in the second such as
    pictures. Under type of CD to burn, choose multi format or some such
    thing. Now if what you are looking for is to be able to make some sort
    of slide show, that's different, and will need some special cd authoring
    software to do it. I'm not sure if nero 5 has it, but nero 6 ultra
    edition certainly does, and you can get a discount for an upgrade. My
    father uses Easy Cd creator to do it, but I prefer Nero. Hope this
    helps.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Koch

    Thor Guest

    Do you want to create a slideshow-type disc with background music, or do you
    simply wish to add normal music tracks along with data files? If the latter,
    you can make a mixed-mode CD with Nero. It will give you two compilation
    windows. One for the data files (picture files), and one for the audio
    tracks.

    Thor, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Koch

    Trent© Guest

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:48:11 -0500, Koch <> wrote:

    >Hi All -
    >I don't know if this is relevant to this NG, but the NG for
    >digital cameras is useless.
    >I have a cannon S-30 digital camera. I Nero 5 to burn the photos
    >onto a CD. I would like to add music at the same time.
    >Can anyone help or refer me to an appropriate NG?

    Thor covered the first part very well, Bill.

    If its the 2nd part that yer lookin' for, go here...

    http://www.dvd-photo-slideshow.com/features.html

    Good luck.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent