CD+G software player?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Kenny Cargill, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. Have tried a number of karaoke programs but cannot get one which plays CD+G
    karaoke CD's properly. Ones I've tried are:
    CAV's Play CDG PE
    Win CDG Pro 2
    Power Karaoke CDG Player
    Tyrannosoft CDG Player
    Dart Karaoke
    Mimic Audition
    Microstudio
    Winamp with karaoke plugin
    The only one which even attempts it is Tyrannosoft CDG Player but even that
    is a tiny window with poor graphics. My CD & CDRW drives both support CD+G,
    I can make perfect copies of them. Playback is perfect in standalone DVD
    player and karaoke machine. Have tried above programs in both Win 98 & XP,
    same results. PC is fairly high spec and well maintained. Have Google
    searched but not come up with much. Any suggestions as to how to properly
    play back CD+G CD's on a PC appreciated.

    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."
    Kenny Cargill, Dec 19, 2003