    that book?

    Regards,
    Shardool Karnik.
    Shardool Karnik, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Shardool Karnik

    Raja Guest

    Generally Amit Kalani's books are a much better choice as compared to MS
    books or other cert prep books out there. You might also consider the "Exam
    cram" version of this book since you're already using another prep book. The
    Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/4nxym for the Exam cram book and the Amazon
    link is http://tinyurl.com/64coq for the full version.

    - Raja.

    Raja, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Thx!

    My other question was ... is studying this book enough ? or do u have to
    refer to more material .... ?
    I have never taken any of these tests before ... but since I am a .NET
    consultant ... I would like to add this to my resume ...

    Regards,
    Shardool Karnik.

    Shardool Karnik, Oct 26, 2004
  4. Shardool Karnik

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Hi Shardool,

    Studying any book is never enough. You need to have the necessary hands-on
    experience to not be caught half-prepared in the exam.
    The books are totally catered to the exam pattern, hence a background
    information on the topic being discussed and the book will be the ultimate
    companion of the exam.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 27, 2004
  5. Thanks for the info Vipul ... I understand what you are saying ...
    I think I should be fine then ... just wanted to make sure that I am looking
    at a book which atleast touches all the areas that might be on the exam ...
    at a higher level is just fine ...

    Shardool Karnik, Oct 29, 2004