    I've tried to install Daemon tools but it keeps failing and then it
    uninstalls itself.

    Many Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFyYTAz?=, Sep 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmFyYTAz?=

    Default User Guest

    Here is a link also from TomCat Ri of PlanetAMD64 about creating a
    image/virtual cd/dvd drive on x64:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=7741
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Default User, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Nice one, that works a treat.

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFyYTAz?=, Sep 16, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YmFyYTAz?=

    No problem, http://www.planetamd64.com is a great resource for x64 users.

    Default User, Sep 17, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YmFyYTAz?=

    Guest

    The Virtual ISO demo on the braindonor website is expired. It does set
    you up to load the 64 bit version of .net, which in itself is a good
    idea.

    , Sep 19, 2005