    I'd like to be able to put a data disc in one slot, and a blank disc in
    the other, & hit 'Copy" without having to change disks. I can't find any
    info on Google, but maybe I don't know how to phrase the question properly.
    Ummmmmmm......., Dec 7, 2012

  2. On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 15:10:00 +1300, "Ummmmmmm......." <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a good diskcopy app (preferably free) which supports
    >multiple burners?
    >I'd like to be able to put a data disc in one slot, and a blank disc in
    >the other, & hit 'Copy" without having to change disks. I can't find any
    >info on Google, but maybe I don't know how to phrase the question properly.

    The Basic free Nero I think does that..
    Frank Williams, Dec 7, 2012

  3. Ummmmmmm.......

    EMB Guest

    On 7/12/2012 3:10 p.m., Ummmmmmm....... wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a good diskcopy app (preferably free) which supports
    > multiple burners?
    > I'd like to be able to put a data disc in one slot, and a blank disc in
    > the other, & hit 'Copy" without having to change disks. I can't find any
    > info on Google, but maybe I don't know how to phrase the question properly.

    ISO Recorder Powertoy

    http://alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm
    EMB, Dec 7, 2012
  4. Ummmmmmm.......

    Seagull Guest

    "Ummmmmmm......." wrote in message news:50c14ff9$...

    Does anyone know of a good diskcopy app (preferably free) which supports
    multiple burners?
    I'd like to be able to put a data disc in one slot, and a blank disc in
    the other, & hit 'Copy" without having to change disks. I can't find any
    info on Google, but maybe I don't know how to phrase the question properly.

    The search term you might find productive is "on the fly"

    one site to check is
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-best-free-alternatives-to-nero-cddvd-burner/

    I use Ashampoo Burning Studio which I seem to recall does on the fly copies
    but
    currently I am back to just one optical burner.

    if you opt for Ashampoo just use a throw-away email address, unless you
    want lots of spam.
    And be wary of many of the freebie install programs sneaking in unwanted
    toolbars
    Seagull, Dec 8, 2012
  5. On 7/12/2012 3:10 p.m., Ummmmmmm....... wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a good diskcopy app (preferably free) which supports
    > multiple burners?
    > I'd like to be able to put a data disc in one slot, and a blank disc in
    > the other, & hit 'Copy" without having to change disks. I can't find any
    > info on Google, but maybe I don't know how to phrase the question properly.

    Thanks for your suggestions. Free Nero works fine!
    Ummmmmmm......., Dec 9, 2012