    name tried all different file names and it wont accept any. Also what is the
    difference between the different type of diss ie. DVD R and DVD RW also CD R
    and CD RW I am confused.

    Jacquie G, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Jacquie G

    Miggsee Guest

    http://www.cdrfaq.org/

    Miggsee, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Jacquie G

    PC Guest

    "Jacquie G" <> wrote in message
    > Just got a new computer with a rewriter and nero 6 installed to copy data
    > and discs. trying to copy data with Nero xpress and it asks me for a file
    > name tried all different file names and it wont accept any. Also what is
    > the difference between the different type of diss ie. DVD R and DVD RW
    > also CD R and CD RW I am confused.

    Jacquie

    If you click the Blue button bottom left of Nero Express's opening window
    and click "Help Topics" you will find lots of answers and guidance in
    there.

    Miggsee has pointed you at the cdr Faq.

    Note: some versions of Nero supplied with new PC's (known as OEM copies) are
    not supplied with all of the components to burn some DVD types or view some
    DVD movies (Nero Media Player).
    You are expected to 'pay' for these extra components.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Nov 9, 2005