    printable for movies.
    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Vin Lambert, Dec 26, 2007

  2. Vin Lambert

    CoMa Guest

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:19:15 -0500, "Vin Lambert"
    <> wrote:

    >I used to be able to get CD\DVD covers from this site
    >
    > Cdcovers.cc - [A] Dvd Covers
    >
    >I now find that I cannot access it. Has this site been discontinued ? I
    >cannot find another one that gives me movie covers and disc facings
    >printable for movies.
    >Any ideas?

    The cdcovers.cc site works
    http://www.cdcovers.cc/
    maybe it was temporary down

    Here is two another cover sites
    http://www.freecovers.net/
    http://covers.box.sk/
    CoMa, Dec 26, 2007

  3. Vin Lambert

    Vin Lambert Guest

    Tried the others but finally got the cd covers working don't know why I
    haven't been able to access it for the last day.
    Thanks
    Vince

    Vin Lambert, Dec 26, 2007