    Nero 6.Is this possible or can anyone give me step by step instructs or
    suggest other programs that will do it ?
    Thanks for any help

    jsema, Oct 15, 2007

  2. jsema

    Ragz Guest

    Hi jsema you may have to mount them if they are iso or image format.
    To do this get powerISO and install, then drag them off cd and onto pc and
    then open powerISO and locate files you want to burn, Then press the mount
    button and it will mount them on a virtual drive then burn them.

    Ragz, Oct 15, 2007

  3. jsema

    thanatoid Guest

    "Ragz" <> wrote in

    > Hi jsema you may have to mount them if they are iso or
    > image format. To do this get powerISO and install, then
    > drag them off cd and onto pc and then open powerISO and
    > locate files you want to burn, Then press the mount button
    > and it will mount them on a virtual drive then burn them.

    > "jsema" <> wrote in message
    >>I have several graphics programs on cd that I would like
    >> to copy to dvd But so far I have burned 4 coasters trying
    >> to do this with Nero 6.Is this possible or can anyone give
    >> me step by step instructs or suggest other programs that
    >> will do it ?
    >> Thanks for any help

    If the top post verges on totally incomprehensible, as it did to
    me, get the program from www.goldenhawk.com. If all you need is
    to burn one CD-R, you don't have to pay, but it will burn at 1X
    speed.

    OTOH it's the best cd/dvd burner software out there and well
    worth the 30 or so bucks.

    Nero is garbage.

    --
    Waiting for the day when it is illegal to use anything but Vista
    on any computer in the world.

    thanatoid, Oct 16, 2007