    get rid of for $20.00 or so.

    replies to

    bAZZ

    bAZZ, Sep 23, 2003

  2. bAZZ wrote:
    > wanted an 8 speed or better. Anyone got one lying around they want to
    > get rid of for $20.00 or so.
    >
    > replies to
    >

    > bAZZ

    I have one that doesn't go you can have for free.
    not sure what's wrong with it.

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Sep 24, 2003

  3. bAZZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    "bAZZ" <> wrote in message
    > wanted an 8 speed or better. Anyone got one lying around they want to
    > get rid of for $20.00 or so.

    Where you at? Scratch that, just saw the Dunedin group in the list. I'm too
    far away to be of any help.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ---

    ~misfit~, Sep 24, 2003
  4. On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:25:00 +1200, Russell Smithies wrote:

    > I have one that doesn't go you can have for free.
    > not sure what's wrong with it.

    If the drawer opens and closes you could use it as a coffee cup
    holder.... :)

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Sep 24, 2003
  5. Uncle StoatWarbler wrote:
    > On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:25:00 +1200, Russell Smithies wrote:
    >
    >> I have one that doesn't go you can have for free.
    >> not sure what's wrong with it.

    > If the drawer opens and closes you could use it as a coffee cup
    > holder.... :)

    it does that much :)
    would make a high-tech addition to my Vauxhall Viva (which doesn't have a
    cup holder)

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Sep 24, 2003
  6. On 24 Sep 2003 , Russell Smithies wrote :

    > Uncle StoatWarbler wrote:
    >> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:25:00 +1200, Russell Smithies wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have one that doesn't go you can have for free.
    >>> not sure what's wrong with it.

    >> If the drawer opens and closes you could use it as a coffee cup
    >> holder.... :)

    > it does that much :)
    > would make a high-tech addition to my Vauxhall Viva (which doesn't have a
    > cup holder)
    >
    > Russell

    I have a 2x and a 6x here, both perfectly functional AFAIK, if they are of
    any use to anyone. Cost: Packing & Postage or Courier.

    --
    Nicolaas.

    - Man who eat too many prunes, sit on toilet many moons!

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Sep 24, 2003
  7. bAZZ

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <eD4cb.157120$>,
    z says...
    > bAZZ wrote:
    > > wanted an 8 speed or better. Anyone got one lying around they want to
    > > get rid of for $20.00 or so.
    > >
    > > replies to
    > >

    > > bAZZ

    > I have one that doesn't go you can have for free.
    > not sure what's wrong with it.
    >
    > Russell

    Thanx Russell, but it would end up with the other 2 that are on the way
    to tip here that no go :)

    bAZZ

    bAZZ, Sep 24, 2003
  8. bAZZ

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <qU4cb.157138$>,
    misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz says...

    > "bAZZ" <> wrote in message
    > > wanted an 8 speed or better. Anyone got one lying around they want to
    > > get rid of for $20.00 or so.

    > Where you at? Scratch that, just saw the Dunedin group in the list. I'm too
    > far away to be of any help.
    > --
    > ~misfit~
    >

    > ---