    in the bios and searched high and low on google but cannot find any
    solutions.

    any suggestions? thanks

    crazyal, Feb 26, 2008

  2. crazyal

    Brian Guest

    does it happen with the data cable disconnected also?
    If so replace the drive, if not check for DOS drivers in autoexec.bat and
    config.sys
    Remove the drivers unless you need them for something. If so get the correct
    drivers for the drive

    "crazyal" <> wrote in message
    hi my older computer (K7S5A motherbored) has a weird problem at
    startup the cd drive ejects just as the computer is going past the
    POST screen (before windows loads). ive tried disableing cd drive seek

    Brian, Mar 2, 2008