    I have Zone Alarm and AVG on the computer
    any help would be appreciated
    thanks already I'm now going to scan with web software

    bj, Jan 1, 2005

  2. bj

    HF Guest

    Their format is obviously cda - what is your problem- put them in a player.
    You may not have an audio cable connected or ?
    "bj" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I am experiencing the following problem
    > Yesterday I was trying to copy some CDs.I could play them without any
    > problems and was able to copy them,however on playback there was no audio.
    > I then realised that on passing the mouse arrow over the tracks on the

    disc

    HF, Jan 1, 2005

  3. bj wrote:

    > Hi
    > I am experiencing the following problem
    > Yesterday I was trying to copy some CDs.I could play them without any
    > problems and was able to copy them,however on playback there was no audio.
    > I then realised that on passing the mouse arrow over the tracks on the disc
    > each track was supposedly 44 bytes long.Going to Properties gave the
    > following
    > Size=44 bytes Size on disc=2.00KB Created 01 January 1995(various
    > time)
    > Every audio cd I put in the drive produces the same result
    > I have Zone Alarm and AVG on the computer
    > any help would be appreciated
    > thanks already I'm now going to scan with web software

    put them into a non-computer CD drive and see if it works there. If it
    does, then it's a problem with your computer. If they don't, it's a
    problem with the burn process. It will narrow the problem down.
    --

    There is nothing wrong with your news reader.
    Do not attempt to adjust your settings.

    Please stand by.
    http://www.weyounsworld.info/downloads/sounds/ol.mp3

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 2, 2005